Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Back!

You know, I was thinking. It is always nice to take a few days off of work and enjoy some time off. I spent the last several days really enjoying some of lifes simple pleasures. Time with the boys on the Pilgrimage, baseball and an afternoon with a certain somebody just west of Pontiac! That is a good vacation if you ask me. The problem is, getting back to work! Here are some of the things that I have heard in the first hour today:

Doug, my email doesn’t work
Doug, we didn’t get the Vortex Gray in yesterday
Doug, did you know that we have a new controller? (accounting person)
Doug, did you order those pallets last week before you left?
Doug, do you have a minute for a question on Lakeside? (conversation ended ten minutes later)
Doug, what time does Sherry get in?
Doug, I think you left your light on in your car (I did)!
Doug, how was your vacation? Answer: TOO SHORT!

I can't wait to see what the next few hours have in store for me. But, God is good and His mercies endure forever! It is good to be employed and to have a life that is full. God has blessed me richly and my hope is that you will be blessed beyond belief today.

6 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Doug...Why is the sky blue?

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hawkman you beat me by seconds..Doug why is that?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Doug..Why wasn't class the same without you?

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug, where were you Thursday?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Yes, it is good to be back. BTW Hawkman, I have seen no emails from you as 10:21 a.m. B4T

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pete said...

hey is today wild tuesday where doug answers all questions.. YIPPEE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home