Tuesday, May 02, 2006

HE IS LORD!

You know, I was thinking. Music is something that is very near and dear to my heart. More and more it seems like I am constantly listening to something. Most of what I choose to listen to is contemporary Christian. It is just better stuff to be putting in my head! One song is on my heart today that I would like to share with you:

He is Lord, He is Lord
He is risen from the dead and He is Lord
Every knee shall bow
Every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord

The words of this song are so true. One day everyone will recognize Jesus as the one true living son of God! I had a college professor once that said "you will either bow on your knees now or you WILL bow on your knees later". That may sound a bit harsh but it is true. Christianity is not about rules and regulations, but about relationships. Recognizing Jesus as Lord isn't just lip service but a way of life. A new life! Jesus doesn't just want confession, He wants surrender! He doesn't just want us to talk about Him, He wants us to live for Him! Many people in the world don't know what they are missing when they don't surrender to Jesus' Lordship! It's a win win situation. Is He lord of your life today? Is He in the driver's seat? When was the last time you hit your knees and confessed Him as Lord of your life? Today is the first day of the rest of eternity, use it wisely. Be blessed beyond belief today.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me I have heard this somewhere before...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home