Monday, April 17, 2006

He Is Risen Indeed

You know, I was thinking. I was blessed beyond belief this weekend. God has brought so many answers to so many questions in my life. We all felt the sorry and guilt at the Good Friday service. What a overwhelming feeling of grief that I had that day. Really understanding that it was me that hung Jesus on that cross. Staying and watching most of the Passion movie was a great experience as well. I have seen it before so I knew what was coming next most of the time, but it still impacts me. So to bottom line this for you, my focus on Friday did indeed make that day "Good".
Sunday came with an anticipation for me! Without a doubt NewSong had the best Easter service that I have ever attended! The opening of the service was incredible! God blessed all of us yesterday with a wonderful worship and time of praise to him. We set a new attendance record as well with over 300 in attendance! Man, God is so good! He has just opened up the flood gates of blessings on us.
In the midst of all of this great time with the Father was some much needed time spent in developing the relationship that I have begun with Rachel. There we go, I have now actually mentioned her name on this blog! We spent the majority of the afternoon on Saturday together and she came out for Easter dinner and has now met the majority of my family! She did not go running and screaming away so things are either going pretty well or she is indeed more insane than I am! But seriously, most of you have been asking about her and have been in prayer that God will guide us. Please continue that effort! God is blessing us with time together and a desire to discover what his plan is in our lives.
Much going on because today is Monday. May God bless you beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Russell said...

We saw a glimpse... I'm excited for the future!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger ryan said...

I saw it from the back while waiting all them children its just great time to part of this this life

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Praise God for His blessings is all I have to say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home