Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rachel Wednesday - *SPECIAL EDITION*

You know, I was thinking. The lovely school teacher from north of here is on a missionary trip to Guatemala right now. So in honor of this I wanted to hold off the 10th and final segment of the Rachel/Doug story and allow all of you to experience some of what Rachel is experiencing. If you click on to this link and you will find the Faith Baptist Church home page. You can then click on the "Guatemala Mission MicroSite". You can read some of the pre-trip stories as well as view pictures from Guatemala and read journal entries.
All of you are probably aware of how proud I am of Rachel and what she is doing right now. I would continue to ask for your prayers on her behalf. Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Wow, the images of sheer poverty hit me so hard every time I see them. I am glad Rachel has this opportunity! No wonder you are so proud of her.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

I tried to get to the site but it must be down. I tried with FireFox and IE

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Working now. Reminds me of my missions trip tp Kenya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home