Thursday, November 04, 2010

Pudge For Prez 2012

That's right I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States in 2012! What I began on FB has now moved here. I know that the Democrats will despise me and the Republicans will be repulsed, so I am starting my own party as well. Look for me running under the umbrella of the Christian Cultural Conservative Party (CCCP for short)! Each day I will make a statement concerning my campaign or what I stand for so stay tuned to what is happening and remember: A VOTE FOR PUDGE MEANS A VOTE AGAINST THE OTHER GUYS!
Be Blessed Beyond Belief Today!

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, I think CCCP was already taken...
~Sammo

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

It used to be taken! Nobody has used it in years!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. So what happened to "You know, I was thinking."

B. Yesterday I was going to tell you how great it is to see you so active on Facebook. I've really missed hanging out with you like we did back in the day. It's starting to feel like the good ol' days again.

C. I like an independent thinker, so I'm looking forward to seeing your stance on issues. :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, you should start fresh, on a new platform...

http://www.wordpress.com

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

@mudpuppy, it has been good hearing from you too lately and yes it does seem like the good old days. As a candidate for president I am really concerned with starting every post with "you know I was thinking" so I will not use that going forward for official presidential postings. If I do however post something on the more personal side then I will begin as I have always begun! Also, you have been trying for years to move me to wordpress! Convince me that it would be good for me to do so! Design a very official looking page for me that will enhance my chances of gaining votes in 2012! I can send you anything you'd need to do the job! If I like it I will change. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home