Thursday, December 27, 2007

The End Of The Road

You know, I was thinking. With 340 posts to my credit (this one makes 341) I have made an executive decision that this will be my last post. I have just lost my desire to continue to blog so why fight it. Besides with the new job and the family getting ready to make the big move out to PA, I just don't have the time to blog like I used to blog. I have really enjoyed this over the years and I believe that it has been a positive part of my life.

As with all big decisions like this I have mixed emotions but believe that I just can't give this blog the attention that it needs. I am saddened and yet relieved all at the same time. I guess I put pressure on myself to blog even when I don't really have anything to say. I will stay in touch with some of my fellow bloggers and look forward to reading what you write.

Be blessed beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

Maybe you'll stop by my blog some day for old time sake.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do facebook or a myspace they are much more fun, less time and fun for the FAMILY!! Kind of like our family site. Bloging kind of just plain, you can also blog on the other site's if you want. Everyone you love is over there too, even more nieces and nephews. love me

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bah! Humbug!" your leaving

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jay said...

so...it would be to hard to blog about a trip to New York City with your daughter?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

bye dep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home