Sunday, December 09, 2007

A Quick Update



You know, I was thinking. It's been a while since I have posted. Needless to say that life is very busy right now but life is indeed good. Here are the highlights:
Life: Going well, feeling pretty good.
Work: Incredibly busy but I still love what I'm doing.
Health: Mentally much better, physically I still have some teeth to get worked on but otherwise I am feeling really well.
Family: Michael living here, Rachel and Daniel visiting this weekend, Sarah coming out in January. I will be going to Michigan for Christmas.
Spiritually: Still struggling some but am doing what I know to do to fix it.
Here's something that one of my employees emailed to me:



I think I might find a few opportunities to use this one! Be blessed beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're doing good. Hope to see you soon!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jay said...

So...your eating extra bowls of stupid theese days huh?
Full yet!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Not even close to full! B4T

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Nice to see you're doing better

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug, gald to hear you doing well, it taste better with a some extrs brown sugar and wash it down with glass of self pity, the pustays

 

Post a Comment

<< Home