Friday, November 16, 2007

Let's Go Blue

You know, I was thinking. I have been experiencing Michigan/Ohio State games for as long as I can remember. There is something about this greatest of all college football rivalries that just makes me wax nostalgic.

I especially think of the Bo & Woody days. Those were the times when you never knew what was going to happen on the sideline. The one that stands out the most in my mind it the time that Woody took out the ABC camara man for getting too close to him after a Michigan TD. I don't know when the last time it was that I missed this game.

So, Saturday at high noon just like an old west shootout is when this contest is set to go off. I can't wait. Be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the coin toss? They let Bo's widow toss a coin that had Bo's likeness on one side and Woody's on the other. Did you see her grimace when it came up Woody? Roger and Don came over to watch the game after we moved Don into his appartment this morning. I did make some chili...Bruce and Bruce helped as did Dennis Kirk. I hate to admit it but I nodded off a couple of times in the 2nd half...You were missed.. Well I must be off..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home