Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's Long Gone!

You know, I was thinking. I need to divert a little bit from my norm this morning and just share my experience from last night. My good friend and brother in the Lord Mike "Big Mac" Bodman wound up with a couple of extra tickets to last night's Home Run Derby at Comerica Park. It just so happens that my other good friend and fellow Co-Founder Sheldon Thorpe is in Ann Arbor all week for some work related training. So, here is the scene, good friends, base balls flying, italian saugages with onions and peppers, peanuts, records being set in a ballpark that is not known for giving up home runs, and 40,000 other screaming fans. Other than the Mud Puppy's wife reching me on my cell phone and calling me a nasty name which I won't even begin to write in this post, it was nearly a perfect night. Be blessed today.

6 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful night.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Russell said...

She actually wanted to use harsher language but I talked her down. :) You guys had a great time!! I was right there with you. Unbelievable all the balls flying out considering it's 560' to center field!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

What park you thinking of Yellowstone? Straight away CF @ Comerica is 420'. Still quite a shot! BBT

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

I've always wanted to go to a Mud Hen game. All my children have. I just haven't had the time or the money, you know priorities and all. Glad you got to go and take out your friend and have a blast. I'm really not that great of a sport fan and the bleacher seats are not comfortable for my back. TTFN

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

So who won??

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Russell said...

If I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home