Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thankful Thursday

You know, I was thinking. After a long weekend in Kentucky and being around so much family and having an absolutely tremendous time, I began to do like many of my bloggin buddies have been doing lately and been counting my blessings. There are a number of things that I am thankful for. I could literally fill hundreds of pages and not even scratch the surface! So I've decided that I would put together my DEP top ten list:
10. Golf
9. My Big Honkin Grill
8. Air conditioning
7. Nieces & nephews (without them I couldn't have #6)
6. Great nieces & great nephews
5. All of my friends
4. Newsong Community Church
3. Momma
2. True Peace
1. Father, Son & Holy Spirit
These are just the things that are hitting me today! What are you thankful for? Be blessed today.

8 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

In no particular order:
10. My oldest daughters faith in God and growing relationship with Donna.
9. My job.
8. My wife's job.
7. My Pastors.
6. His Church.
5. My families
4. My princess bride.
3. Forgiveness (Jesus)
2. Grace (Jesus)
1. Mercy (Jesus)

You know that reminds me of song..There just something about that name.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Russell said...

DEP

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger big j said...

I don't see my name in your list. Yea there's #7 but there's not my name and I know you would not be as witty without me come now you know I'm right. :->

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

there is too much to mention here...
My God
His Church
the leaders of His Church
my kids
my lover (my wife)
my family
my wife's family
my family who are not of my mother
my job
food, food, food
sunsets (on lake michigan esp.)
roses
my coworkers
my commute
my flex time
my PTO time
my dog
my house
ice cream
rollerblades
music
et cetera

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Quatro, you don't have a name, just a number! I must admit you are accountable for a lot of my material and if you promise not to cry I will freely admit that I am thankful for you. BBT

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger big j said...

cool man, Big gulp I'm thankful for you too. :-}

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I am thankful that I found a wonderful wife, Who helped me to find God.


She also helps me find all that other stuff I lose too.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

Think i might join the crowd on the blessings count...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home