Wednesday, July 20, 2005

One Serious Moment

You know, I was thinking. I joke around a lot and really do enjoy having a good time with other people. We here in the blog world do get a little crazy at times, like having two Pudgings in one day. But today I want to be a little more serious and hope that you will be also. I have had the distinct pleasure over the years of knowing most of you who visit this blog very pesonally and for that I am thankful. I struggle with ways to tell you guys how much I love all of you and how much you mean to me. I think part of the humor that all of us use is done in an attempt to show love and graditude. I will be taking a short little vacation for the next few days, in fact you will not hear from me in the blog world again until next Tuesday. I am challenged daily by both the wit and sincerity that I read daily in everyone's blog. So, to The gal next door, Dirty Little K9, All Right, HUH?, Artic Adventurer, Why?, Takin a break, Amy's Squeeze, Theological Nurse, Peter's Babe, Waffle Queen, Southern Belle, KKKKKKelly, Woman From Ohio, Here's Johnny and Semper Fi, I wish all of you some great blogging time and the richest blessings that God can bestow upon you. Be kind, loving, witty and funny and I will catch up with you next week. Be blessed today.

12 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Hey Pudge are you taking a Blogging vacation or a real vacation or are you just going away?

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

A short but nice real vacation. BBT

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Enjoy the game. which stadium is deemed the Mecca this year?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Tell Sheldon I said Hi and to start a blog of his own! :p

Love ya!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

enjoy the pilgrimage...we'll miss you. I love you too.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Pedro, we will be enjoying Jacobs field in lovely downtown Cleveland, OH! Thanks for asking. BBT

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger big j said...

I'm not putting nothing dep. I going with you. Hello. :->

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

love u 2:) You'll be missed!! Be safe in your travels, you'll be in our prayers.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

You will be missed. I consider it the highest honor to be pudged, although I have not been personally pudged. Must work on my baiting skills=). Have fun and be safe.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Kelly, if you want to get pudged just leave some big fancy word or better yet make up a word. Have a great time DEP.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Will you be a men's group tonight.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I hope to be, depends when I get out of work! BBT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home