Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wow! Tuesday Already

You know, I was thinking. I thought it would take a little longer to go from Thursday to Tuesday but it was still only five days. Yes indeed, five glorious days where the biggest decision I had to make was what pair of shorts I wanted to wear. Five days that were filled with family, friends, travel, baseball and of course golf! Five days of no orders to place, no customers to satisfy, no bosses screaming for reports and most importantly no morning commute! Five fantastic, edifying, relaxing and glorious days! Now, here it is Tuesday. I am refreshed, energized, alert and spiritually motivated. I love the Pilgrimage and the time that I take before and after just to relax. I love hanging with da boyz and allowing some of that adolescent humor run wild for a few days. I love the fact that we end every trip with a Sunday morning worship and time for sharing. I love the fact that we barely get part way through Saturday and most of the guys start talking about the fall meetings and next years trip! I love the guys that I fellowship with on these trips and I hope that we will always have these times together.
The one thing I did miss was my bloggin buddies. It was like I left a part of me behind. I have tried to catch up on all of the posts that occurred while I was gone, you guys stayed busy. Just wanted to share a couple of thoughts with you though. Remember that we all need to have a good time and joke around with one another. We need to live, laugh and love like this might just be my last blog article. You never know when the Father is going to call you home! Remember to treat one another like this might be the last opportunity you have to spend time with this person and that we are all really just "a vapor that appears for a short time and then dissappears"! I am not trying to be morbid, just realistic. You see we had the pleasure of getting to know Scott Gray last year. As most of you are aware, Scott is now with the Lord! Scott touched the lives and hearts of all of the Pilgrimage faithful last year and was sorely missed this year. He has left his mark on a lot of folks! Are you? Be blessed today!

8 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Russell said...

You sound refreshed enough to play 2 on Thursday...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I will definately be at the games on Thursday.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey Doug, welcome back.Leave your mark and let others leave a mark on you. I think it was sis or maybe Russ had a blog about forgiveness. Now forgiveness is a mark to be left.That is Christ working through you. Hope all was well.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

WB buddy! We missed your rants and wisdom.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

We missed you both in the blog world and at church on Sunday. Glad to here you and the rest had a great time of fellowship. Hve a nice evening.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Allright Doug, I've been waiting for you to return. Missed your comments, although they are somewhat long winded. LOL

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

dangling your foot over the cliff a bit aren't ya Kel???

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You guys have got to realize that if you're looking for a Pudging, don't be sooooooo obvious! They usually come when they are least expected! BBT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home