Thursday, December 15, 2005

You Are Precious To God!

You know, I was thinking. There are days that I personally question my own value here on this big blue marble that we live on. There are days that I truly wonder if my existance even matter and whether or not I can even begin to make a difference. I call those types of days my little pitty party days. Thank you Lord that my value to you is not based on my own self image! Thank you Lord that despite my "feelings" on any given day, you still see me the same way 24/7............................I am precious to you! Even more than that all those who God has created, are precious to Him! Did you know that God has gone out of His way, above and beyond the call of duty, has caused Himself great pain and suffering just to make a way for Him to be with us? That is AWSOME! God has such a desire to love on us that He has sacrificed the best that He has for us to be able to approach Him! He has torn down the walls of sin that separate us from Him and is running toward us as we approach Him!
Don't let your own views or others views of you skew your perception of how God loves you. We are precious to God! He loves us unconditionally and will do everything He can to bring us to Him. Go out and be loved today. Be blessed beyond belief today!

9 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

D.E.P... just wanted to let you know that not only are you precious to God but also you are precious to me!!! So rejoice with me and again I say rejoice!!!Come let us celebrate and be glad!!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey guys don't read too much into the statements that were made. No problems on the Pudge front. There are days that I believe ALL of us get into a funk and have a little pitty party! Things are fine in Pudgeville today! B4T

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Russell said...

A Pudge by any other name would still smell, but they'd also be precious! :)

You da man Doug!!
(I know, you work for The Man, but you are da man!)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey boyz, I do appreciates da love! But I do not know which movie that the quote comes from. Seeing that it is the Hawkman, I'm gonna guess "Oh brother where art thou", but I really don't think it was in that one. B4T

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

The pudgeman.....I love you too. I have come to enjoy the Pudge that I know. You are truly a blessing in our lives...and I really mean it. Love ya.....

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger michelle said...

FYI You are very precious to all! Have a blessed holiday season.
the Gonzales Family

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

Thanks Sis...that pretty much sums it up!!Amen!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

doug, you are precious to me!!!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Tortikat said...

Doug,
I barely know you yet you have made a positive difference in my life. Your kind words and prayers for me in my time of troubles last summer are amazing to me. God is surely working thru you..do not ever doubt your preciousness..even to someone like me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home