Thursday, December 01, 2005

Looking For Something To Read?

You know, I was thinking. On my way into work this morning I was listening to my favorite radio station. They were discussing how there were 24 days left until Christmas Eve and that the book of Luke is 24 chapters long. They were talking about how this book will take you all the way through the life of Jesus between now and Christmas Eve. I thought cool, I'm gonna do that! So for the next several posts you will be reading about certain excerpts from the book of Luke along with my thoughts. If you are looking for a particular personal Bible study right now then join me in this. You will be blessed beyond belief today!

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Nice! I'm also going to read through the gospels this month. Great minds think alike!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

You're on!!!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

most excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home