Thursday, January 12, 2006

Insignificant Yet The Best Of Creation

You know, I was thinking. Last night in our men's group we discussed Psalm 139 and in the particular discussion that I was engaged in we came to this conclusion: We are so insigificant when compared to the vastness of God's creation, yet we are important enough for God to care about our every thought, desire, ambition and hope! God's love is so big and encompassing that we can't even begin to understand it. Here we are on just on planet among trillions of others in the universe and God cares about each and everyone of us as if we were His only concern. A good friend of mine over the last several days keeps reminding me that I am a child of the King! That's something that is easy to forget and yet so important to remember.

I may not always get what I want or get my way but I do know this that as long as I am doing my best to follow the leading of the Father, It's gonna be alright. Don't expect perfection because we are all going to blow it from time to time. That's why we need to spend time in the Word, in prayer and in fellowship with one another. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Russell said...

That is exactly what was demonstrated to us at the Chris Tomlin concert. The vastness, The all-encompassing greatness. It is quite remarkable!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great fellowship last eve, keep praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home