Thursday, January 05, 2006

So Much To Say, So Little Time

You know, I was thinking. I have way too many people running around in my head looking for their opportunity to give their input on this blog. They all want a crack at sharing something funny, whitty, insightful or just plain dumb. They are all looking for their 15 minutes of fame and for some stupid reason they think they're going to find it here! Well while I am still in control (who really knows how long that's going to be) I am going to be the one writing no matter what anybody else who is living in my head seems to think about it!
Now, with that said, have you ever noticed how some people go through their whole life living in fear? Have you ever noticed that there are people out there who are more concerned about what other people think about them then they are about the person that God has made them. Have you ever met a person who makes a career out of being worried? Or perhaps someone who is so paranoid that they won't even leave their home? What about Christians who didn't receive the memo yet that they are victorious? Have you ever met any of those? You know the kind of people who go around living their lives in fear that they are going to anger God and aren't really sure whether they are saved or not! There is a song by Chris Tomlin that I have adopted as my theme song for 2006:

I'm going to live like there's no tomorrow
I'm going to dance like no one's around
I'm going sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I'm going to give like I have plenty
I'm going to love like I'm not afraid
I'm going to be the man I was meant to be
I'm going to be the way I was made

God has called us to live a life that glorifies HIM! We cannot do that while hiding behind closed doors and trembling. You and I have the power to overcome anything that this world or the enemy throws at us, so let's live a life that says that. Be blessed beyond belief today.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I thought I had the market on song lyrics...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You do that's why I didn't put the lyrics to the entire song down. B4T

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

It is far better to live life and fail than it is to not try at all and succeed.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

yes apparently we are more than conquerors, but we'll get to that later.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

Amen Doug...and I am looking forward to the dancing:)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

Well, you may be the one writing the blog, but do not deceive yourself, you are not in control! PS 139:4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home