Monday, February 13, 2006

Does God Ever Stop?

You know, I was thinking. Yesterday was just an awsome day in the Lord! I cannot remember a time of worship that carried more power than yesterday! Learning to be "Undigified" seems to be the topic of discussion! What a great song with meaning that really does go deeper than what the surface shows. Jeff & Danny and of course the rest of "Captured" have just taken things to a new level of worship to God! I appreciate all of you so much and really do not have the words to describe it. Then, what a powerful and practical message from Pastor Tom! To think that there are some very practical steps in making those "life" decisions! Thanks Tom for you service and obedience in leading this congragation.

I was absolutely blown away at our Sunday night small group! Several weeks ago we began praying that God would start putting small groups on the hears of His people! He has and he has brought them right over to the Bacus home on Sunday nights! We are busting at the seams and are planning our multiplication date. When you add all of the children in, we had 47 people there this week! Not a small group anymore! I have actually preached in churches smaller than that! I cannot begin to tell you all of the ways that God is answering prayers!

Just a thought for the week. No matter what you do or where you go God is always willing to lead the way! Are you willing to follow where ever He leads? Be blessed beyond belief today!

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Russell said...

I was considering posting on yesterday as well, but I'm glad you did it instead. I truly believe yesterday was the most amazing Sunday morning service I have ever been a part of. For too many reasons to list here. I actually felt the presence of God on many levels. It was awesome!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Russell said...

ps. na na na na na na HEY!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

HEY

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger ryan said...

Doug we missed you on Firday group I hope the party went well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home