Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another Super Sunday

You know, I was thinking! We had another Super Sunday this week and it had nothing to do with a football game. For the second year in a row I had the honor of witnessing the obedient act of baptism. Last year it was my nephew ONOM and his fiancee (now his wife) put Jesus on, this year it was Kirsten Schultz and John "one in a" Million! What a great time of celebration that was. Afterwards it was myself, brother John and the Hawkins boys piled in the WWII heading to Adrian for dinner at Pizza Hut. Funny, none of the ladies wanted to join us! Go figure! Well anyway after dinner it was a quick stop at Tim Horton for some more fellowship this time with java. A little later on it was a wonderful devotional (thank you Jeff Bacus) and more fun as we all gathered at the Bacus estate for what I would say is the best Super Bowl party I have ever attended. It wasn't as much about the game as it was about the fellowship. Something about spending time with other Christians that just charges my batteries. I love all of you and hope that God will bless you beyond belief today.

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Pumpkin pie hair cutted freak!

That really was an excellent day all the way around. Thanks for spending time with me!

ps. That wasn't rap!!!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Who is Kirsten?

Krysten

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Amy you are special. Kodiak, you know who I meant! Just straighten me out, I am aweful with names. B4T

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

Pittsburgh was handed the game by a conspiracy of the NFL and the officials.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

No Jim it is a conspiracy against mankind, the city of Cleveland and you. That's right the NFL is out to get you so watch out! :) B4T

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

of course I knew who you meant. I was just have fun. I had a great time, too. It was a Blessed beyond belief day, eh?

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I was honored to be able to witness it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home