Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, What Can I Say?

You know, I was thinking. Today is indeed my 43rd birthday. I am not posting this for all you potential well wishers to comment and allow me to solicit some kind of response from you so that I can ease some deep rooted psychological need to gain attention. This is simply to thank everyone, who over the weekend really poured out a lot of love to me! After a couple of birthday cakes at two different small groups and numerous cards and birthday wishes, I get it! I cannot remember a time when I have felt more loved and appreciate by those who I consider friends and family. I just wanted to say THANK YOU. If your goal was to make me feel loved and appreciated, you have reached it. Be blessed beyond belief today.

9 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Ok I guess I will start off the blogging comments for your need of blogging birthday attention!
Happy Birthday! May you be blessed with many more to come!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Thanks Michelle, you're such a sweetie! B4T

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Dougie, you are truly a blessing to our entire family. Chris and I feel so fortunate to have been able to get to know you more on a personal level. We love you very much and wish you again....a Happy Birthday.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that "YOU ROCK"?!?!?!?

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Russell said...

May you be pudged beyond belief today.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

yea yea yea...youre not seeking it...I get that, but here it is anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Happy Birthday dear Blessed Brother.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Just remember on your great 43rd,
That no matter what.....you will always...be...lov...older than me!!!!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

and so he retains the #1 LOL God bless you brother, and I am happy to be part of your 44th year!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger where's jim? said...

yes and Happy Birthday from Cancun.
May you be blessed above and beyond all measure..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home