Wednesday, March 01, 2006

God Is Working

You know, I was thinking. I got a call last night that my great niece Emily was admitted to the hospital because she had swallowed a barette in her sleep that was about 2 inches long. As of about 8:30 last night the plan was to do surgery this morning. Well, since I didn't get a call to let me know what time the surgery was this morning, I went on in to work. I got a call from the Hawkman around 8:30 this morning to let me know that the barette seems to be moving through normally and that they are waiting because they might not have to do the surgery! Praise God! Folks just remember that God answers prayers, sometime even the way WE want them answered! I will follow up with a post tomorrow and give you "the rest of the story". Be blessed beyond belief today.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

What a relief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home