Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Passion

When I am on the mountain top and can hear your voice clearly, I will praise You oh Lord
When life is warm and wonderful and my cubboards are full of food, I will praise You

When I have plenty and there is money in the bank to spare, I will praise You oh Lord
When all of the bills are paid on time and I am wanting for nothing, I will praise You

When I have friends who love me and are near to me, I will praise You oh Lord
When I can lift another man's burden and lighten his load, I will praise You

When I walk alone in the desert and the sand burns under my feet, I will praise You oh Lord
When darkness surrounds me and the walls start closing in, still I will praise You

When I don't know when the next meal will come and my pantry is bare, I wll praise You oh Lord
When all of my efforts become in vain and my finances are in ruin, I will praise You

If my enemies surround me and because of their battle cries I can't hear Your voice, I will praise You oh Lord
When I feel like I don't even know how to find you, I will praise you

I will praise you in the calm
And I will praise you in the waves
I will parise you in the valley
I will praise you all my days
You are mighty and glorious
There is no place else to grow
I will always remember your answers Lord
Whether they are YES, NO or GROW


Be blessed beyond belief today!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger ryan said...

that reminds of a song I heard last Praise you in this storm be blessed me brother

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

I will praise Him when my job stinks.
I will praise Him when my boss yells at me.
I will praise Him when my kids do stupid stuff.
I will praise Him when I do stupid stuff.
I will praise Him when I don't know where the next order is coming from.
I will praise Him when my heart aches.
I will praise Him when my back aches.
I will praise Him when my soul aches.
I will praise Him. Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home