Thursday, September 07, 2006

What A Difference Prayer Makes

You know, I was thinking. I don't think that I will ever get used to the Father's mercy and love. This morning God's people were petitioned to pray about Tricia and the meningitis that she was diagnosed with. At lunch I called sis and found out that the meningitis is viral and that Tricia will get to come home either later today or tomorrow! If you would like you can dismiss this as lucky, but I will choose to believe differently if you all don't mind. Please understand though, I don't just praise God because Tricia is going to be fine! God must be praised even if He says no! The reason to praise God is because He is God! He is in complete control and there is nothing that can stop Him. I honestly believe that God chose the path He chose in this instance to honor those saints who came to Him faithfully in prayer and just to show that He is still with us and that He does still have control.
Once again, thank you all for your faithful prayers and as always be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great quote!

And thanks be to God that He answers prayer (yes no or grow).

That is one of the reasons I like the Casting Crowns' Praise You in This Storm so much.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger loved truly said...

Good news! God is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home