Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yep It Happened

You know, I was thinking. I must be the most blessed man alive. It was just last December when I had my small group praying over me about finding the right woman that God wanted me to have in my life. Last Monday August 28th I asked Rachel to be my wife. She responded favorably to that proposal! We are now engaged and making plans for a July 14th wedding. God has been leading us down this path since before we even met each other. Needless to say, I am busting at the seams with excitement and anticipation as to the life that she and I will have together. Please join us in praise to the Father and continue praying that we will both seek His will. Be blessed beyond belief today.

9 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love seeing answers to prayers!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Liz's mom said...

Congrads Doug! Tim and I are soooo happy for you!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a real prime time marquis matchup to me!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Praise God!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger loved truly said...

Congratulations to both of you and may God continue to bless you!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I picked the wrong week to look at your blog one day late...or something like that. Congratulations to both of you! This is so exciting...I have to call Lonna!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

ooooooooooo...I just love happy beginnings!!!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

It's grand to find that someone special to share one's life with. Congradulations!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

YIPPEE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home