Saturday, January 06, 2007

Great Time In Frankenmuth

You know, I was thinking. God has blessed Rachel and I so richly with such great family and friends. Our lives have been brought together to serve God and to love others. We had a great little honeymoon in Frankenmuth with unseasonably warm weather to enjoy. What a blessing that was for us. I highly recommend the Bavarian Inn Lodge for anyone wishing to have a little getaway. Great family oriented place.

Well, I hope to update you some more on married life a little later. Thanks to all for all of the well wishes and love that you have all shown. Be blesse beyond belief today.

5 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. I would love a getaway...I've never been to Frankenmuth. Sounds like fun. Hope to see you both on Sun.

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dougie you need to visit the family site. Love me

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

congratulations on your first week of marriage! See you later

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you go to Zehnders and have some chicken?

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Superman said...

Congrats to you and Mrs Doug. I miss you though! Hope everything is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home