Thursday, February 08, 2007

Even More Blessed Than Before

You know, I was thinking. Most of you know about my view of the Father and the love that I have for Him and His people. No matter what happens in our lives one thing that you can take to the bank every single time is God's love, mercy and grace. Over the next couple of days I will be sharing with you exactly what this means to me but I have some other things to do first. Just know that no matter what may happen in your life that God is indeed in control and that he loves all of creation much more than we could ever imagine. Be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Doug. You're faith inspires me.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me three

 

Post a Comment

<< Home