Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Decisions Are Final

You know, I was thinking. Here are the answers to the Pudgeman pop quiz from Tuesday:

1. F, the Pudgeman was born in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
2. F, the Pudgeman graduated in 1981.
3. F, are you kidding me? I have never built my own house.
4. F, I had to fly into Houston last year on my way to Jackson, Mississippi for the funeral of Rachel’s daddy.
5. T, since Tuesday was my 44th birthday, I will be 45 on my next one.
6. T, isn’t that sweet?
7. T, they also included pep band, drama and basketball (I was the stat man).
8. F, I can’t stand hunting and I haven’t fished in about 20 years.
9. T, that’s all I have to say about that.
10. T, close seconds are Journey, Queen and Foreigner.
11. F, I have never been to drug and alcohol rehab and I began my walk with the Lord back in 1978.
12. T, we saw the movie at Briarwood for $2 on a Tuesday.
13. F, you got to be kidding me if you answered true!
14. T, I loved those two!
15. T, I have never been anywhere that I have needed a passport!
16. F, unfortunately I have never had a hole in one! :(
17. T, one of only three hits I had that season.
18. T, I had very cool friends back in college!
19. T, the one thing I didn’t tell you is that there were only four wrestlers in the heavy weight division. I lost my first match but won my second.
20. T, DUH!

Here are the Results:
Big J = 90% My appologies, I completely mess up!
Tonya = 90%
Sammy = 90%
Jason = 85%
Kodiak = 85%
Jay = 75%
Russ = 75%
Amy = 70%
Kelly = 65%
Pete = 65%
Raivynn = 40% (bet it really didn't work in school either)

Well, there you have it. The winners of the Pudgeman Pop Quiz Contest Big J, Tonya and Sammy with a total score of 90%. You are both cordially invited to attend the Mollette/Fraley/Couture Blowout BBQ Bash that is slated for Monday May 28, 2007 @ 3 p.m. Of course all of you who participated can come to said bash if you’d like! Hopefully you have learned some things about me that you didn’t know before. Be blessed beyond belief today.

17 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are, well you know what I call you.. I know that REO speed wagon is in there somewhere. Mom made me change my mind on that one or I would have got an 95%. Never second guess yourself, that's all I have to say. Love me

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come to the bash too? Even though I refused to participate? And I'd do it again, too, by the way.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jayjay I am suprised. You know he is always talking about himself. Maybe you learned to ignore him better than me. Love me

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Tonya, you see what happens when you listen to your mother! Go with your gut.
Bruiser, because you humor me so well you may come to the bash! Bring the lovely Mrs. V with you. B4T

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always been satisfied with a 75%. That's a solid C right?

It got me where I am today! :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Considering how tough some of the questions were a 75% ain't bad. But of course your office mate did get a solid B on the test! B4T

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger big j said...

And that's why jay is called onom. Have a good one.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Raivynn said...

Woah, 40%! I beat Bruiser's score, though! =P

And, no I never actually did that in school. I did, however, always choose C as my answer if I had no clue as to theright one. Worked most of the time.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I tried to get 75% thats why I did..and yes Big J thats why I am, not Because he lets me..because he needs me to be #1..think about that for a minute or two....so In all actuallity I got 100% for all the effort I put in, and I'm good with it!

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying my Momma gives bad advice. Love ya me

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger big j said...

Jay might have got 100% for effort. but thats only good for your make belive world. with all your friends the tree people and the fairies.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Can't everyone see how we are one big happy family? B4T

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Why do I gotta live with Tree People and Fairies?
And why are all my friends make believe?
Whatcha tryin to say?????

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

He's trying to say that he's number 4! B4T

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean HE'S # 4, what does that mean? You guys are crazy. If He (are we talking Big J) is four then Jay is #1, where does that leave your favorite niece? love me

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Nieces don't get numbers. That's just the way it is. You already know this, why you trying to call me out on something here? B4T

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love to get to you. You know that. I loooovvvvveeeee you Uncle Dougie ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home