Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just Thinking Today

You know, I was thinking. Sometimes that's a problem but this morning I don't believe that it is. I was just thinking on the way in to work today how incredible my life is. I have a wife that loves me with all her heart (and I her), two fantastic step sons, a wonderful daughter with whom I am now getting reacquainted. A wonderful mother, sisters and brothers that although we challenge each other from time to time we all really do get along (when we want to). More nieces, nephews, great nieces & great nephews than I can keep track of. A steady job, a great church family (NewSong of course). Real friendships (you know the kind where you actually are involved in each others lives). One dog, two cats, two mice and a snake! All of this as well as the promise of salvation! Ain't Jesus great? Not just because He has given me everything that I have but because He just plain loves me. Not because of anything that I have done, but because I am one of the Kings kids. I don't know why God loves me, I just know that he does. Let me leave you with the following from Romans 8:35-39:

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It you don't know anything else about God please know that He loves you unconditionally without any strings attached! Be blessed beyond belief today!

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus! And thank you Pudgeman for the reminder. Be Blessed!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I love that phrase:
"I am one of the King's kids..." AMEN!!!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I love that phrase:
"I am one of the King's kids..." AMEN!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home