Friday, April 13, 2007

I Feel Good Today

You know, I was thinking. What a crazy week this has been. On Sunday we went down to NewSong for services and then out to mom and sis's house for Easter. I began to feel lousy that afternoon and knew that I was coming down with something. I stayed home from work on Monday and Tuesday, put in a full day Wednesday and went home at noon yesterday. I woke up this morning and actually felt good. I slept for a full night for the first time in a week and I know that made a big difference. We have been so busy lately because of my surgery and the play, right now we are kicking it into full gear with getting the house finished. I have been doing everything that I can do to make it happen but I have limited skills in the construction area. Chris Nevins came out on Monday to look over the job and he is going to give us a price for some tile work and to re-do our family room. Why are we putting ourselves through all of this you might ask? Well, we want to move down to Lenawee County and be closer to NewSong. Some people may not understand why a family would change their lives around because of a church that they want to be a part of but that is the major attraction for us. We also want to be closer to family. God brought Rachel and I together to do something for Him, not to just sit on the sidelines. We both want to be in His will but until we finish the house we cannot put it on the market and until we put this house on the market we cannot sell it and we cannot buy a new home in Lenewee County until we sell the one that we are in right now. So, that's why life is busy for us, and with me being sick all week it didn't help things. Just keep all of this stuff held up in prayer for us. No matter what I do in my life I wish to be in God's will. I believe with all my heart that this is the way to do it. We are excited and overwhelmed at the same time, but at least I am feeling good today. Be blessed beyond belief today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home