Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ARRRRRRRRGH!


You know, I was thinking. Ahoy mateys! Well here I am recooperating at home in Waterford! Oh yes I am indeed bored out of my skull. Here stuck at home with TV, videos and dial up internet! I am blessed though. The surgery went well and as you can see by the picture I have my pirate gear on. The surgery went like clockwork, I was back home by noon on Monday. So here I sit around at home and have to determine if I am pirate Doug or radioactive man. I think the hardest part right now is the limited contact that I can have with my family. I can only sit by my wife for short periods of time and my step son can't sit next to me at all. The dog thinks I am mad at her because I cannot even let her get within three feet of me. This is for their own protection and is only going to last until Friday afternoon.
I hate to cut this so short right now but trying to look at a computer screen with only one eye is tough. I love all of you who have been holding me up in prayer. Removal of the disc is scheduled for Friday at noon. Until I have a chance to blog again, be blessed beyond belief.

5 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear things went well!

And why dither between two alter-egos? Choose both and you can be Radioactive Pirate Man, Corsair for Christ!

Oh, errr ... my blog today is totally unrelated to your predicament, Doug. It was in response to a humorous discussion in WoW guild chat.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need this keyboard for pirates:
http://www.deanesmay.com/posts/1095627293.shtml

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger big j said...

you look normal to me. what's the different. oh I know your letting your hair grow out. ok I see it now.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the other guy!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug you are the best Pirate I have ever seen. Can I call you Gray beard from now on? Feel better buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home