Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pistions & Tigers & Wings Oh My!

You know, I was thinking. This is a great time to be a sports fan in Detroit. I can't remember a time when I was so excited about three different Detroit sports teams at the same time. Right now I am just basking in the glow of both the NBA & NHL playoffs as well as enjoying an early season ride from the boys of summer. Now I know that the Pistons have not played well the past couple of games, the wings lost game two in Detroit and that the Tigers got tagged by both Minnesota & Boston but they are all giving us something to cheer about. Now if we can just get the Lions on board! Be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you I am feeling just ducky today! All wings aside however, the evil empire on the lake from that state just southeast of here waits lurking for just that moment to steal away your joy. Beware...you have been warned.

The Pistons last night, dare I say it, looked old and the Tigers, well just how many muddy hands (or hens) can they endure on the dl? (I know check the standings yada yada). There was a time I was known as Wahoo Jake before I morphed into wheresjim?

Well, smoke 'em if you go 'em! I must be off...

P.S. You know the NFL preaseason "Great Lakes Classic" other wise known as the annual preseason game between the Lions and the Browns is just around the corner. Saturday Aug 18th, at 7 pm they will square off in Cleveland Browns stadium, the winner going on to the SuperBowl, this year to be held in Glendale, AZ on Feb. 3. Better mark your calendar!!!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Well brother it is indeed nice to have some real competition in Cleveland this year in the B-Ball areana, and those pesky Ingins could be trouble during the season. But, if we are going to be delving in the area of miracles lets start talking about a Lion/Browns Superbowl! If you're gonna dream you might as well dream big! B4T

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

hi doug. It's Wednesday.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You are correct Sammy! Those early years of elementary school have done you well my friend. B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home