Monday, September 24, 2007

Is It Really September?

You know, I was thinking. I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! One of the reasons is that I can't do it while I'm working because I am.............well..............busy working! Today is the day that my internet and cable got hooked up in the apartment that we now are renting in beautiful Hazleton, PA! God has blessed me with a great job but it really has been tough being away from family and friends, and especially finding another church! I mean, I have yet to find "NewSong" east.

Anyway, I know that this is short but I promise that I will blog more later this week. I love and miss everyone back in Michigan (yes even Jamie) and am trying to make plans to see everyone as soon as I can. Be blessed beyond belief today.

9 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Miss ya too.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure do miss you Dougie. I'll see about posting the bowling scores for ya from now on. We're 3 weeks in already and we're 7-7.

So who do you live closer to? Sheldon or Crease? Not that it really matters...just curious.

And what city do you actually work in?

Love ya bro!

Bruiser

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Douglas....I'm sorry I've not called you back....busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest! I will call ya man!

peace out....

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Raivynn said...

Good to hear from you, Pudge!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Good to hear from all of you as well. I would love to see some bowling scores posted each week Bruiser. I know I am about 95 minutes from Shel but have no idea yet about Crease. I work in the beautiful city of Hazleton, PA which is also where I am currently living. It is a murderous 8 minute commute to work each day. Oh, and by the way pastor you are forgiven. You can call me when you have some free time. B4T

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

*sniff, miss you Dougolomon.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

It's almost October!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Shel I am throwing down the Divison Series guantlet...Go Tribe!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I'm with you! Anyone but the Yankees!! GO TRIBE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home