Thursday, July 12, 2007

URGENT PRAYER

Tonight I learned that Victory Grace Fraley (Jamie & Ronda's daughter) fell out of her stroller and hit her head today. She does have a fractured skull and is bleeding into her brain. She was taken to the U of M hospital and diagnosed. They do not have a bed for her so they are taking her by ambulance to Children's Hospital in Toledo. This great niece of mine was born in March and is very special. Jamie is such a special nephew that I just can't even begin to say. He and I always are kidding around with each other but I love him and Ronda so much that I am hurting for them right now in this. I want everyone who reads this to solicit God for her immediate healing. God is in control and is on the move here. All those who can and are willing I would like to call for a day of prayer and fasting on behalf of Victoria Grace from 6 a.m. on Friday morning until 6 a.m on Saturday morning. Please join me in this effort.

In other less pressing news, today was my last day at Autoform. There are a lot of mixed feeling right now but most of all I am focused on what I need to do next. Please keep me and my family in prayer also at this time. I have never been so sure of God's provision than right now. I know that He will answer this prayer.

You know, I was thinking. God is bigger than head injuries and jobs. In fact these things are so small compared to God's power and wisdom. I wish I had the kind of faith that it takes to move the mountains that Jesus speaks of but it seems like I depend way to much on what I can see and touch. Let us all remember just how much God loves us and that no matter what happens God is God and He knows what He is doing. Be blessed beyond belief today.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got a call from sis and Victoria is going to be released and sent home. A couple of things that I need to correct is that they were at Herrick in Tecumseh when the decision was to go to Children's Hospital. Anyway, things are going well for her and she is doing fine. Thank you all for keeping this held up in prayer. Be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Raivynn said...

:*(

I'll be praying for your niece, and continue praying God leads you unerringly to where He wishes you to be.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that she's okay. That was a pretty scary thing to see last night. That stroller looked a little top-heavy to begin with. I must applaud the young couple for taking quick action without panic or yelling or anything like that. Ronda knew that Victoria was hurt right away and was able to maintain her composure enough to comfort her son (who was probably feeling pretty rotten at the time). God bless you all! Thanks for letting me say all this here, Doug. :)

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly has been a day for prayer. It's good news to learn that Victoria is doing well and has been sent home. Thank you God. She sure is living up to her name.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Glad she is ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home