Sunday, September 30, 2007

What A Week!

You know, I was thinking. I can't remember a week when I have gone from such a valley to get back on to level ground again. Although things with the job have been going well out here in Hazleton, I have been dealing with some emotions that haven't been easy to deal with. Being human stinks sometimes, but to think that any of us are super-human is just stupid. I have dealt with some depression this week but have emerged victorious thanks to the love of the Father and of the greatest wife a man could have. Let me just say it like it is, the past is the past and I have got to let go of some transgressions that God and my wife have already forgiven! One of the tricks of the enemy is that he decieves us into thinking that we might not be any good for anything! He wants us to live a defeated life that surrenders to hardship and circumstances.

Well anyway, that was how it was up until Thursday. At that point, Rachel and I have experienced a renewal in our relationship. We have both been depressed over the separation that has occurred because of not being able to get the house even on the market, let alone sold! She and Daniel came out on Friday and the three of us went to the Bloomsburg fair on Saturday. Basically it was a great weekend for all three of us. I feel closer to my wife now than I have in several weeks. We are both so dedicated not only to each other but also to our Father and Saviour!

So today I attended the Conyngham Valley Bible Church! This was a wonderful worship experience. After services today I came home and read the literature that I received and thought "this could have come directly from NewSong"! I am excited about this discovery and am looking forward to getting to know this group of Christians more.

Next weekend I will be coming home for a couple of days and IF all goes well then I will be joining the Saints at NewSong for worship. Please keep this in prayer! I miss all of my brothers and sisters so much and can't wait to see all of you again. I hope that this can happen.

Well, God is good all the time and all the time God is good! Don't let the enemy get a foothold with your emotions and don't ever think that God is gone somewhere just because you can't "feel" Him! He will never leave you or forsake you and He loves us all unconditionally. Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see ya bro!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home