Friday, October 26, 2007

I Nearly Freaked Out


You know, I was thinking. Last night I went and had an MRI done to find out what is going on with my lower (not lover) jaw! I've never had an MRI done before so I had no idea of what to expect so let me say it like this. If you put this much Pudge in that little bit of space you get anxiety! I had to be in there a total of 30 minutes! After the first 20 I had to get out and take a little break. The last 10 went pretty well. If I ever have to do this again there will be a large amount of drugs involved! Be blessed beyond belief today.

7 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not for the claustrophobic!!

I actually fell asleep the one time I had one done. I was a little loopy when it was all over.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel had one last year and he started to freak out half way through it. Thank God they let me stay right there with him. We kept talking and playing mind games. It was LOUD!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Yeah, they gave me ear plugs. The noise really wasn't an issue with me as much as the lack of space. I told Rachel that when I die to have me cremated! I don't want any chance of waking up in a coffin!! B4T

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I kind of enjoyed the break, when I had mine!

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have asked for one of the new open MRI machines. I've had 2 MRI's and a CT scan. The CT scan bothered me the most but that was because I had to hve my arms above my head which hurt.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've always wanted to be cremated!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Now more than ever!!!!! B4T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home