Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Could Use Your Help

You know, I was thinking. Many of you out there who read this blog have wanted to bless Rachel and I with some kind of gift since we've been married. Quite honestly our response has always been that we had everything we needed and that your kindness in thought and prayer was enough. Well, we have a need now and it is becoming a bit urgent! My brother and pastor (Sir Thomas Hawkins II) is trying to organize a work party to come up to our home in Waterford on Saturday November 3rd. I don't know the details as to when he wants to leave or anything but you can contact him at the connection center @ (517) 423-3676. Many of you are aware that we are desparately trying to get our house on the market but we just cannot until some of the finishing touches done. Right now we mostly have some panting, boarders to put up, a little electrical stuff (that's where the pastor comes in) and some work outside in the yard. I am committed to firing up the MHG (medium honkin grill) to show our appreciation for anyone who can come out. I have never been good at asking for help and even worse about accepting it but I have to swallow my pride and do this thing now. So, if you can help please let Tom know ASAP, if you can't help then please hold us up in prayer! Thanks to all of you for your continued love and friendship to us and be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez... all you had to do is ask man! (that sounds very close to a Seinfeld episode).

Anyway, I don't know about the panting, but I'm up for whatever else I can contribute.

:)

rth

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Cool bro, just let yo daddy know!

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking forward to making the trip to Waterford but November 3 is class number 3 of 4 and I can't afford to miss any class time because the instructor will lower the grade.

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anybody hyperventilate from panting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home