Friday, August 26, 2005

Just Thinking Out Loud

You know, I was thinking. Sometimes the silliest things hit my brain and I just have to sit and ponder them awhile. I left home early today so that I had enough time to got to Starbucks. I don't go there often, and those of you that know me know that I have a fond affection for this stuff. So there I was driving on north bound 23 when the thought hit me "who thought about putting the pimento in the olive"! Then I thought "I wonder what kind of degree you need to get a job like that today"? Then I thought "I wonder when the first person decided to eat what was ever inside of an egg did they cook it first"? This then opened the flood gates for a lot of other junk like why is it that lint seems to collect right around and in your belly button. Is there some kind of a gravitational vortex just sucking it in there? Why is it that they say when something is broke don't fix it, and yet when we have a cat nutered they say the cat is fixed? I think the cat was working properly before the procedure. Now, for those of you who don't have a clue this happens all of the time with me. I don't share most of it because I like having friends and staying out of straight jackets. But I just can't help but let a few of them out once in awhile. Just a little Friday laditude to get your day off right. Be blessed today!

10 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Russell said...

speaking of the belly button lint...what about the eye buggers? What's up with that?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

They are called lint closets. You missed the word ain't. If something is broke I usually want it fixed. I frequently have simular thoughts. I also start singing this music LOL

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Random thoughts for a friday feast! I still miss Wild Wednesdays

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Wow Dep, such insight from a Pudgemister.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Good explanation sis, now explain ear wax! BBT

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger big j said...

Why do you park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway. hmmm. :->

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

if a mime falls, does he make a sound?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Sandy, it's great to hear you chime in! Yes I do miss your good mornings at work. Hope you guys are blessed beyond belief! BBT

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

That Miss Sandy would be Sandy Hall. She's the only Sandy I know who used to work with me. BBT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home