Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Highway Worship

You know, I was thinking. On my way into work this morning I was motivated to turn off the radio and start worshipping. This happens to me often, not nearly as much as I wish but often. It amazes me as to how easy the morning commute is when you're singing and praying your way into work. Jesus make it all good! I always have a great start when I put the Lord first in the day. He has the ability to make everything work out well. My biggest problem is that I like to close my eyes when I sing, hard to do that and drive seventy! How did you start your morning today? Take a little time for God this morning if you haven't already and I promise you that the rest of your day will go well. Be blessed today.

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Thanks DEP for those words..I just stopped what I was doing and prayed. It feels awesome to praise HIM. Have a great day.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Wanted to tell you what happened one time when I was singing praises to the Lord. I was on Michigan Ave. in Canton near US 275. I had stopped for a red light and was still praising God. Well, this car pulls along side of mine, fill with some boys in the 'hood. They must have liked my singing and lifting my hands in praise, because they indicated I was #1. Jesus said there wuold be days like this.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger big j said...

I worship him this morning right outside a dorm and was singing and talking to god. It's peaceful whan nobody else is around. :->

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

The suggested top speed on most Michigan highways is 70 mph. I have been known to push the upper limits once in awhile. BBT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home