Monday, August 08, 2005

What A Blessing

You know, I was thinking. I could write today about so many great things. Beautiful weekend, great softball tournament, played 27 holes of golf, went to a birthday party for two great nieces and one great nephew, #1 is turning 40 tomorrow, fantastic time in worship yesterday or how I have such a great loving family both physically and spiritually. But I am just going to say that I am blessed beyond my wildest imagination and let everyone out there know how much I love and appreciate them. You folks never cease to bless me with your comments of encouragement and insight. Thank you for your love and encouragement. Be blessed today.

8 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You are a blessing and an encouragement to me as well.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Russell said...

New tradition on the Friday before! Can't wait, hopefully we play better, but like they say, "A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!"

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

AMEN! BBT

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tortikat said...

Doug,
You are a blessing to those of us 100's of miles away too. I am so glad you blog on here! I find your words astoundingly insightful and often touching. Know that you are appreciated even by those who don't know you.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger where's jim? said...

IDYBT!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

DEP, your a great guy....even when you fall down on the field. Loved the footage, especially since we couldn't be there.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Falling down is easy, getting back up was a little tougher, keeping my pride in tact was impossible. BBT

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Proverbs 16:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home