Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Pudge Man Liveth!

You know, I was thinking. I know that it's been a few days since I have posted. Nothing wrong just too busy to blog. I was getting ready to post something this morning, but Russ chimed in on the IM and ate up all my time. I have enjoyed keeping up a little bit on what is happening. I will put together some inciteful and stimulating thoughts before the week is up, but for now I wish to give all of you a big BE BLESSED TODAY and keep on blogging.

8 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Prove it!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Prove what? That I liveth. How's this one, "I blog therefore I am". BBT

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Hey, thanks for last night! You and Sammy are inspirational to me!! =)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Pete said...

yeah the blogging world has been pretty slow lately. I have been getting more work done.. or surfing elseware.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

DEP, how is it that you don't have to put much creativeness (I.E. this blog about being to busy to blog) and you still get comments....HMMMMM.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Kelly, that would be considered the 8th wonder of the world. I have absolutely no idea! BBT

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

call it what it is...the 8th wonder of the ancient world

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

DEP...I missed u when u were MIA...I was just about to start callin ya out, though I think Sammy might be a bit more talented in that realm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home