Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blessing Times Four

You know, I was thinking. I always have and probably always will give #4 a hard time. But there are times like yesterday where this young man is such a blessing to me. As some of you are aware yesterday was a long day for me. At about 4 p.m. we began doing our inventory. I went back to the forming department in my casual pants and dress shoes. The temperature was about 104 and humid back there. I was roasting. We took a dinner break at about 5:30, after which I took a chance to see if maybe Jamie went to visit mom. He was just pulling in when I was finishing up my call so I asked mom to have him call me when he had a chance. Within about two minutes he called me. I asked him to bring me a pair of shorts and my tennis shoes. When he arrived I thought I was going to give him a big wet one, but I refrained. He really blessed me with that act of kindness and made a very unbearable time a little less miserable. I love you Quatro, thank you for your kind heart. Be blessed today.

10 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Pete said...

Awww.. how sweet. thanks for sharing the softer side of Doug..

love ya bro

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger big j said...

Thanks doug you didn't have to say those nice words. Ha I want to know if I could still get pudge today. Love you too. :->

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Quatro, I tell you what. I am feeling so full of love today that no matter what you write I won't Pudge you today! I might delete your comments but I won't Pudge you! BBT

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You know DEP if you just say the words any and all of us would be willing to help you.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

It's sooooo nice to have backup! Cut Quatro some slack today. BBT

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger big j said...

I guess to some people I need all the slack I can get. :-}

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Nice family......Hopoe today is a little easier on you DEP....Pudgemister, pudgerific, Pudgerama.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Quatro, how many slacks do you need cut? I can cut them but don't expect me to hem them.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger big j said...

I need about 6 slacks cut. I'll have granny hem them. :->

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

family rocks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home