Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm Still Here!

You know, I was thinking. If the Pudge doesn't blog for a week will anyone really notice? I guess you all did. I have had a barage of calls and emails wondering why I haven't been on spewing more of my radical conservative Chirstian thoughts for all of my blog world friends. Well between vacation and training classes I haven't taken the time to even read blogs let alone write one. I promise you before the week is over I will give you something nice to chew on, but for now let me leave you with this challenge: Be nice to someone who absolutely does not deserve it (in your eyes) today! That's it. Be blessed beyond belief today.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

glad to see you're still around.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger where's jim? said...

no shirt, no shoes, no service...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home