Friday, October 21, 2005

How Come?

You know, I was thinking. Often times I stress about stuff that I need not stress over. I know that I am indeed the only one on the face of the earth that does this (classic sarcasm). There have been a lot of things on my plate lately and I have learned a couple of things. The first one is that I stress over the stupid things. You know like money, transportation, getting ahead at work, work itself and many other things that really don't matter. The things that do not stress me at all are the things that I have dedicated to God. Things like small groups, worship services, teaching, praying, worshipping, etc.... So it would appear that those things that are dedicated to God and serving other people cause me absolutely no stress and those things that I am trying to work out often times do. I wonder if there is a connection here? Well enough said. Busy weekend ahead! I always seem to have my weekend filled up long before it even gets here but I like it. It is usually (like this one) filled up with spending time with other people in fellowship. That is a good thing. I wish God's richest blessings on anyone who reads this today and pray that you will find peace in HIM. Be blessed beyond belief today.

6 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great thoughts. Don't hurt yourself with all your crazy activities.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Don't forget to bring your parka to the tailgate!!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

We have alot going on this weekend too. Hope to see you at some of those events...oh wait the coolest group IS meeting tonight and you'll be there.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Kelly, that's why it is the coolest group...........that meets on Friday! B4T

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey now......I know an insult when I read one=)))>> Just kidding. I really enjoy both groups that we attend. Chris and I have grown so much.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

you make a great point, Doug!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home