Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Right Place, The Right Time

You know, I was thinking. As I was coming into work today the song "I Can Only Imagine" came on the radio. This is one of my favorites by far and hit the radio when I was only about a minute away from work. I had a wonderful time of worship and luckily was able to get the car parked before the Spirit completely took over. For the next few minutes I got caught up in worship and praise and prayer. What a great way for God to bless me this morning. By the way, yesterday's uneasiness is gone. I see that as a blessing as well. It caused me to first of all share with all of you that something wasn't quite right. It also caused me to keep my spiritual radar on high alert! I spent the day listening to K-Love on my desktop and in prayer during my lunch time. What a blessing that God gave me to just be feeling uneasy enough to call on him for answers. What a blessing all of you were who shot up those prayers on my behalf yesterday. I have no idea what God is doing with things right now but I do know this, HE is in complete control. Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yes he is. Glad your uneasiness has subsided. See ya soon.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

yeah, me too. Hope to see you at round table tonite.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Pete said...

praise the LORD without ceasing.. BBH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home