Monday, November 07, 2005

Hope In Times Of Trial

You know, I was thinking. One of my favorite old church songs of all time goes like this:

My hope is built on nothing less
Then Jesus blood and righteousness
I dare not touch the sweetest frame
But wholey lean on Jesus name

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

People usually equate hope with wishing. In some circles that might be an accurate practice. But when God is involved hope becomes anticipation. God will always act in situations and circumstances. He doesn't always give us what we ask for but He always will give us what we need exactly when we need it. We will never lack in anything as long as we put our hope in our Lord. He will always provide and protect. No matter what happens He is in control of everything. Now please understand that the Pudge man does not have this down to a science yet! I am still a work in progress. But I am better at it today than I was a year ago but hopefully I am not as good at it as I will be a year from now. Be blessed beyond belief today!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger big j said...

You write like me now welcome to the unskilled side (deep voice) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. :-> p.s. you might be better tomorrow after all that's what your blogs about today. :-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home