Monday, April 03, 2006

I Think I Know What I Know?

You know, I was thinking. I have just had a weekend that was well in a word, interesting! Lots of things going on and many opportunities to spend time with existing friends, meet somebody new, drive a couple hundred miles (for various reasons), see the Red Wings lose to Chicago, and had an opportunity to minister and be ministered to. A whirlwind weekend to say the least. Lately I have been in a place that can only be described as a valley. One of the darkest ones that I have traveled trough in some time. Several weeks ago I had shared some stuggles with a small group of friends that really have been there for me. They prayed about my needs and then we all went on. One of these men has constantly been on me and asking "what's wrong"? I have just continued to tell him "its the same stuff that still hasn't been resolved"! Just about every time we would get together it was the same series of questions and answers. We were both getting frustrated until last night. What I thought I had shared several weeks ago didn't even come close to hitting the target. The intent of what I shared and the interpretation of what I shared were two completely different things. We discovered this last evening when we were talking and sharing why we had become so frustrated with one another lately! A huge light bulb went off in my head! I would have sworn that I had been completely forth coming with what was troubling me when in reality, in the midst of the valley that I have been in, I fell short in communicating what was TRULY happening! God has used this to help us grow closer together. After about 20 minutes of each of us trying to bear the brunt of the responsibility for the mis-communication, we realized that all of this has brought us closer together! PRAISE GOD! "He is good and his mercies endure forever!"
Much is going on in my life right now. Most of it is very stressful and troubling. I know that without a doubt that God is in control and that He will see me through it. Although for the life of me I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can still hope, trust and pray that God takes complete control of these situations and my life. I have never asked this before and will probably never ask this again, but I would like everyone to refrain from commenting on this post today. I know how much I am loved and cared for by my brothers and sisters out there in our blogging fellowship. I would ask this of you instead, pray for me today! Take the time that you would normally comment and ask for God that I hear His voice clearly right now. I love and appreciate all of you and like all other valley's that I have gone through in my life, I shall definitely pass through this one praising God and sharing his goodness with all. Remember, the God that is on the mountain top is the same God that is in the valley! He is good, all the time. Be blessed beyond belief today.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Let it go DEP, There's no need for you bear this.
Sure I will pray, but you have to be willing to let it go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home