Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Praising God And Moving Forward

You know, I was thinking. I am probably the most blessed man on the planet these days for the circle of friends that I have. Without even realizing it, I have those three especially close friends in my life like Jesus who had Peter, James and John (I call them Tom, Sheldon & Jim)! But ALL of you are playing a great roll with all of the prayers and encouragement that you have done for and with me! People have been asking me for a couple of weeks "Doug are you alright"? Well I will answer that for all of you right now. No, I am not alright...........but I will be! God is teaching me some things right now and I must go through this valley! I don't like it, I don't want to do it, but I have to in order to be in God's will! I will survive by the love and grace of God and because of great friends and family like all of you. I am not alone and before our blessed pastor copies and pastes the 23rd Psalm as a comment, I know that "God is with me" and that his "rod and staff comforts me"!
I now have a plan in place, I have my eyes fixed on Jesus and there is nothing on the face of this planet that can prevent me from doing what God has called me to do with my life. Keep on praying, keep on loving but most importantly keep Jesus in your heart! Be blessed beyond belief today.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger ryan said...

doug all I got to say the what does Ohio state and valleys have in common they both can ruin a great day

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Oh DEP.....valleys are not fun. In fact Chris and I have decided to make a vacation and pitch our tent there. We have been in our fincancial valley for quite sometime. However there has been alot of growth. We don't like it, but know there is a reason. I think there is a campsite next to us!!!! We can do it together.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

We're praying for you and your Momma...And remember that those who love you are right beside you in that valley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home