Friday, May 12, 2006

Finally Friday

You know, I was thinking. It has been a pretty good week this week. A busy one once again but nice. I have lots of weekend plans including a trip to Cedar Point tomorrow (please pray about the weather). I will get to spend a great deal of time with "you know who" and will even be blessed to attend Sunday services at her church this weekend. I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time.
Just one quick Pudgism for you today: Life is sometimes like a bad case of gas. It can be painful and uncomfortable. It can make feel like you want to puke and it even smells bad. But when it is over with and you don't have to deal with it anymore everything becomes wonderful! Just remember that this life is just a warm up for things to come. Be blessed beyond belief today.

9 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A most disturbing post....

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

WHY?

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I love cedar point, haven't been there in the last few years. I have had gas pretty frequently though. :)

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened to life is just a bowl of cherries?? Say hello to Captain Cedar Point for me. And when you ceder point, just let me know. I must be off. Say, have you heard an organization called "Parrots without Partners?"

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

sheesh oscar

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger wowgirl said...

prehaps you need to cut down on the legumes and cabbage...it may make the days pass more easily.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I think this is the first time I have heard anyone refer to life as a bad GAS experience!
Only you!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add one more thing..As Donna's grandmother, "granny" always says: "more room out than in!" PS. I have not been to see Capn' Cedar Point in quite a while myself. But Melio and Abbio were there last week and they rode the rolly coasters!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Have fun. we'll miss ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home