Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Am Back

Good Morning to everyone. God has blessed me so richly over these past few days that I could not even begin to go through the list. It is wonderful to serve Him and to be in His will! I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it back safely and that Rachel & her sons will be leaving Mississippi this morning and be back this afternoon. I can't tell you how much the outpouring of love and prayer has meant to Rachel and I. All I can do is to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart and let you know how much we both appreciated all of it. I will blog either tomorrow or Wednesday and share some of the specifics with all of you. Be blessed beyond belief today.

4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely, bro.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Glad you are home...and soon Rachel. We love you guys and in times of sorrow, it is such comfort to know that you have Him and friendsthat love you.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! Glad to hear that Rachel and the boys will be home soon. We love you both bunches and bunches...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You'll have to dig down very deep into that heart of yours...you have a big heart. :-) Missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home