Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Apologies To The Blogfather

You know, I was thinking. I must let the Blogfather know how truly sorry I am that I broke his record. I never set out to do anything like that, it just kind of happend! It is obvious to me that if the Blogfather had not taken a break but had continued to write his normal whitty, insightful, stimulating and humerous articles that there would have been no way that MY blog would have gotten that much attention in one day. I would ask that all readers of this blog to please go to the Blogfather's sight and post a minimum of 60 comments today just so that he can feel the love and honor that all of us have for him. You see Blogfather, it's not about me, it's about what is right. Be blessed beyond belief today.

7 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil somethin' on your nose there, Pudge.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Maybe I do! But at least my latest blog posting isn't more than a week old! B4T

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch! I can't help it that I'm creatively challenged!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Oh so much to say yet so little time. I'm just going to let you off the hook on this one my brother. B4T

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

That's what I'm saying Tom! I never asked for all of those responses. The quality of the post dictated it. I was just the beneficiary of such wonderful love and graciousness. B4T

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality . . . quantity . . . we look forward with immense and trembling anticipation to another Wild Wednesday (mercredi sauvage)!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

You are the new Blogfather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home