Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nuggets Of Knowledge

You know, I was thinking. I have been blessed with over 43 years of existance on this planet (that's right "THIS PLANET") and I have learned a few things over the years. In an attempt to share with the world some of those things that I have found to be important to me, I wish to share the following nuggets of knowlege with all of you:

Don't under any circumstances ever stick you finger in a fuse box no matter how much your brother tells you he'll do it next.

To a man the great outdoors can indeed be a urinal, but there are just sometimes that it shouldn't be!

Before you say "sure I can do that" make sure that you understand the entire project!

God always has a great sense of humor, people do too........ most of the time.

If you know that you'll get in trouble if you get caught, then why are you doing it to begin with?

Chickens can peck you and it really doesn't hurt much, geese on the other hand...!

Money will never buy you happiness but happiness will always make you rich!

God loved me first, anything that I do is secondary!

The less X's in your shirt size the better.

If your parents are standing over you with a belt in their hand and say "this will hurt me more than it does you", they are lying!

To some it's chicken poop, to my dad it was furtilizer!

No matter how much you work out or diet remember that scales always lie.

Good health starts with a good attitude, poor health usually starts with a final exam.

Cakes DO NOT bake much faster when you set the oven to 500!

When traveling and someone else is looking at the atlas and giving you directions, make sure they have it turned to the correct state!

Be blessed beyond belief today.

7 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like chicken nuggets too! You know it occurred to me that it took me at least fivety tooth years to get as wise as I am now.

And remember, wow spelled backwards it still three letters long.

PS. and it makes me wonder how much of this wisdom is not of our existing space-time continuum, that is from some 4th, 5th or nth dimension. Did you know that I once had to write a fortran program that used punch cards as data entry to solve a "n by n" degree simultraneous equation? I am pretty sure I got at least a C in that course. Of course. I got the papers to prove it. What is that you ask? Whobody knows?

Nice post by the way.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Jim, despite you insistance of alternative demisions, my life has been lineal up until this point! I like it that way, but thanks for sharing. B4T

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching Bill Moyers on faith the other night and had a noted christian scientist who used Einsteins theories to essentially explain how God can trancend our dimensions and how Jesus as God was able to enter our existence. Very cool and needless to say appealled to my faith, logic and reason...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Very interesting insight on that topic! Glad God understands calculus! Me on the other hand, go beyond geometry, algebra and trig then I get lost! B4T

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, speaking of out of this world you can register to win a trip to outer space at "www.plantronics.com".. I am not sure why I thought of you...maybe someday I will take the time to figure out how to put a link in the body of these comments. (maybe when I grow up)...

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

um, sheesh
Oh, and along the lines of the fuse box, don't trust your brother when he says, "I just tried it, it doesn't hurt." He's lying

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

geese on the other hand...! They do hurt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home